Zulfi Jaffar, MD
About Zulfi Jaffar, MD
Dr. Zulfi Jaffar is a medical oncologist and hematologist, as well as a Member of the Oncology San Antonio Cancer Care Network.
Dr. Jaffar has experience treating many types of cancer and specializes in breast cancer, sarcomas, and genitourinary cancer.
Dr. Jaffar, originally from Dubai, returned to his hometown after completing his fellowship in medical oncology and hematology at St. Vincent’s Hospital New York and served as Chief of Oncology at Dubai Hospital. Dr. Jaffar joined the Oncology San Antonio Cancer Care Network in 2006 and practices in the Medical Center, Live Oak and Mission Trail.
- Anti-Angiogenic Therapy
- Anti-EFGR Therapy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Continuous and Pulse-Dose Chemotherapy
- Targeted Immunotherapy
- Targeted Molecular Therapy
- Medical School: Dow Medical College – Karachi, Pakistan
- Internship: Civil Hospital – Karachi, Pakistan
- Residency: St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York
- Fellowship: Medical Oncology and Hematology — St. Vincent’s Hospital, New York
Named a Top Doctor in San Antonio, 2011
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Bexar County Medical Society
Texas Medical Association
American Medical Association (AMA)
American Cancer Society (ACS)