Basel Dabas, MD
About Basel Dabas, MD
Dr. Basel Dabas is a board certified medical oncologist. Dr. Dabas also specializes in hematology and internal medicine. He has been practicing medicine for over 20 years.
Dr. Dabas graduated with honors in 1988 from Damascus University Faculty of Medicine in 1988 in Damascus, Syria.
Dr. Dabas has been an Adjunct Assistant Professor at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio since 2011.
He also serves as a Diplomat for the American Board of Medical Oncology.
He has authored several publications and presentations in oncology, hematology and internal medicine.
He is fluent in English and Arabic.
Dr. Dabas is a board certified medical oncologist and also specializes in internal medicine.
- Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Internal Medicine
- Medical School: Damascus University Faculty of Medicine, Damascus, Syria
- Internship: St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Internal Medicine, Pontiac, Michigan
- Residency: William Beaumont Hospital, Internal Medicine, Royal Oak, Michigan
- Fellowship: Providence Cancer Center, University of Michigan, Medical Oncology Fellowship, Southfield, Michigan
CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification, OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2012, 2013
American Medical AssociationAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology
Texas Medical Association
Bexar County Medical Society
Comal County Medical Society